The Nakhlah School in Karachi

Nakhlah School is yet another school in Karachi that claims to impart a mix of Islamic Education along with “regular” academics. (O Levels, in their case).

So far, the experience of mixing Deen with Duniya is not successful. We have seen a school that progressed for a while but then busted like a bubble, another school is trying to brand Islam for the elite. Whether Nakhlah is successful in this, we can not say for sure.

Following are some details about Nakhlah School for those who are interested.
Nakhlah School Karachi

Nakhlah School is managed by people following the Deobandi school of thought, particularly the Tableeghi Jama’at. They have six campuses in Karachi, at PECHS, Tipu Sultan Road, Shaheed-e-Millat Road and Kashmir Road.

One can not learn anything about the school from their website as it is still under construction. No background material about the history and management of school is available at school.

Fee Comparison:

Comparing the fee of Nakhlah School with Reflections School:

Nakhlah Reflections
Admission Fee 25,000 50,000
Security Deposit 12,000 12,500
Annual Fee 3,500 Not mentioned
Monthly Fee 5800 8,470

Admission Fee is Non-Refundable.

About Kashif Aziz

Blogger, Internet Consultant, Procrastinator. Follow me at Twitter

10 Responses to The Nakhlah School in Karachi

1. wajahat November 12, 2013 at 3:44 pm #

I want to admit my two sons in your pechs branch for hafizul Quran. Can you plz tell me complete details with fee structure. Thx

2. farhan April 8, 2013 at 3:15 am #

assalam o alekum
    i need some information regarding addmissions in your school.i want to admit my sons in class 7 and 5.plz reply soon

3. Zahid hussain April 3, 2013 at 3:07 pm #

Salam I m M.A Islamiat with darse nizami aalim course i want to teach your school

4. mrs Faisal November 19, 2012 at 5:39 pm #

asalam o alaikum i want to admit my daughter in ur school kindly send me admission dates and fee details. jazak allah

5. salman March 5, 2012 at 1:32 am #

asalamoalikum …..iwant 2admit my son 8 ur school my child age is 2.25 yearsnow adays so i want2 know more about ur school plz kindly reply i willb thnk ful…

6. SALIK RAZA ZAKAI February 28, 2012 at 9:16 pm #

I WANT TO APPLY FOR TEACHING

7. Ali Mahmood February 12, 2012 at 6:15 pm #

Would you be kind enough to give me concession, I would like to admit my child in nursery at Gulshan Block 7 campus.

Please send your fees structure for Nursery & Prep-I Classes

8. naeema banoo December 14, 2011 at 1:41 pm #

assalamo alaikum
    respected madam
    my sister would like to applied in your school as an arabic teacher she is alima from madarsa
    aisha & now she is in roza ayesha since 5 to 7 years please riply as soon as posible

9. samia August 5, 2011 at 12:55 am #

i want to apply in ur school i have done graduation as well as montessori course but i want to apply for primary teacher kindly response me plz

10. SABRA RAMZAN May 23, 2011 at 2:22 pm #

ASALAMU WALIKUM,
    I HAVE RECEIVED TWO EMAILS MEANWHILE FROM YOU. I APPLIED AS AN ENGLISH TEACHER. ACCORDING TO YOUR EMAIL YOU HAVE CONSIDERED ME AS SHORT LISTED CANDIDATE WHILE IN OTHER IT CONTAINS REFUSAL OF MY APPLICATION, I AM AT FIX. KINDLY CONTACT ME WITH YOUR ONE RESPONSE WHETHER I AM SELECTED OR NOT.
    REGARDS.