Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) officially announced the candidates contesting for most of the national and provincial assembly seats in Sindh. Former Sindh Chief Minister Syed Qaim Ali Shah, who is also PPP president of Sindh chapter, revealed the final list of party candidates for the May 11 election at a press conference on Tuesday. PPP […]
Tag Archives | Sindh
Justice (retd) Zahid Qurban Alvi took oath as Caretaker Chief Minister Sindh. MQM had presented five nominees for Sindh caretaker chief minister. The names included Muneeb Ahmad Khan, Justice (retd) Ghaux Muhammad, Habibur Rehman, Nasir Aslam Zahid and Mehmood Alam Rizvi. While Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) nominated Justice (retd) Deedar Hussain and Justice (retd) Hamid […]
Friday, September 21, 2012. Another black day in Karachi. Karachi was mobbed, razed and ransacked on a day that was observed as Love Prophet Day. In the blame game that started post riots, who will take the responsibility to protect the city? Who manages the Police in Karachi? Who is Interior Minster of Sindh? Why […]
Another bloody day in Karachi when more than 17 people lost their lives to on going violence. Chaos erupted in the old city area of Karachi when the Sindh Muhabat Rally [Mohabbat-e-Sindh (Love of Sindh)], a protest walk against the Muhajir Province movement, organized by Awami Tehreek and supported by PML-N, Jaamat-e-Islami etc, was fired […]
As siege of Lyari enters 5th day, the question persist that who is really responsible for Lyari Operation? Who sent the ill equipped Police force in, rather than ordering the resourceful Rangers to do the task? Those who know the who’s who of Pakistan’s politics, are aware of the director of this show of brute […]
Who wants Muhajir Sooba (or Mohajir Sooba, depends on how you pronounce it) in Karachi? Who did the wall chalking in favour of it? who is massing protesters with play cards and pamphlets about Muhajir Sooba? (happened so far in MQM occupied areas) If MQM is not behind this wave of Muhajir Sooba khappay demands, […]
Imtiaz Meer, hosting Dateline Sindh at Awaz TV, stunned Sharmila Farooqi who stop responding to his questions and walked out of the show, visibly embarrassed. What a bitchslap! If she has even an iota of conscience, she will not appear on TV without first clearing her actions in this show. Well done, Imtiaz Meer.
The Deputy Commissioners of all five districts of Karachi have been directed to launch a crackdown campaign against places offering shisha smoking from today by Karachi Commissioner Roshan Ali Shaikh. This is in compliance with Sindh Home department’s imposition of Section 144 of the Criminal Procedure Code banning shisha smoking/selling across the province for two […]
Feudal lords were created by the “Gora Sab“, the British rulers. I will not call these landlord groups the real culprits, or blood suckers, because there is a history behind giving them powers by the British rulers, that’s the way they were ruling the people and collecting the land revenue from peasants. It’s not easy […]
– 5,800,000 people have been displaced due to the rains and floods (that’s about 65% of the population of New York City or twice the population of Chicago) – 1,200,000 homes have been devastated – 31,000 villages destroyed – 5,300,000 acres of land has been damaged (that’s an area bigger than the state of Connecticut) […]
- Karim Mombani: Believe me this news is a hoax and is still prevai...
- rani pari: Ya I have also seen a horror house in wah cantt .....
- marem: wash with manzil 7 times water, drink 1 glass befo...
- Hassan: I know right? That's exactly what was going in mi...
- aamir: Salam mje hamzad k bary me mukamal malomat chahiye...
- Solomon: Damn man. That was savage. Impressed....
- Zeeshan: I didn't believe in any such thing but then there...
- Sarmad osmany: My name is sarmad it means the ever living and li...
- All Children Killed In Peshawar School Attack Were Boys: Why Media not telling this? January 21, 2015
- The Underlying Agenda Of Feminists And What Feminism Truly Stands For October 19, 2014
- How MQM destroyed Karachi and the Urdu Speaking Mohajirs June 8, 2014
- 15 Reasons Why Gender Equality Does Not Exist April 18, 2015
- Top 10 Signs Of Having An Abusive Wife February 23, 2015
- Gender Pay Gap Is Non-Existent And The Myth Should Be Dispelled August 28, 2014
- Dowry Deaths Of Men Far Exceed Those Of Women – Why Is The Indian Media Silent? December 30, 2014
- Open Letter To Malala Yousufzai August 13, 2014
- Ideas2016: Annual International Defence Exhibition And Seminar at Karachi Expo Center November 21, 2016
- Karachi crumbles as the rain pours August 6, 2016
- Evolution of Fashion in Pakistan April 30, 2016
- How to beat the heatwave: Save yourself and others from effects of heatstroke April 22, 2016
- Best Online Shopping Stores in Lahore March 19, 2016
- Decay of the Educational System February 25, 2016
- Pakistan Airways registered as PIA selloff becomes imminent February 21, 2016
- A year after Army Public School Peshawar Massacre December 17, 2015