The civil war in Yemen has escalated into a full fledged regional war. The uprising of Zaidi Shia Houthi rebels against Sunni president Abd Rabbu Mansour Hadi, who took reigns as a transient president after the ouster of the dictator Ali Abdullah Saleh, has pushed the country to the brink. As the ground situation turned […]
Tag Archives | Saudi Arabia
It seems that humans and animals alike bear the brunt of maleficent intentions of the uber-rich. Nowhere does this stand truer than in Pakistan, where the Houbara Bustard is the latest in a long series of rare and endangered species on the hunting list of foreign “dignitaries”. The Houbara Bustard is a migratory bird whose […]
For his service to Islam, Dr. Zakir Naik was awarded the prestigious ‘King Faisal International Prize’ on 1st March. Known for reverting many non-Muslims all over the world with his speeches and brilliant dialogues, Dr. Zakir Naik is a simple man who uses verses from Holy books of different religions to prove that Islam is […]
Nawaz Sharif, the ex-Prime Minister of Pakistan who has the habit of fleeing away when there is some tension going on back home, is currently in Saudi Arabia. The apparent reason for visiting KSA is to perform Umrah and spent the last Ashrah (10 days) of Ramadan there. Above picture shows Nawaz Sharif and his […]
It has been reported that Prince Bandar bin Sultan bin Abdul Aziz Al Saud, Intelligence Chief of Saudi Arabia, has been allegedly assassinated. This news has yet to be confirmed from official / Saudi sources. Voltaire Network, an Independent French news source, reports that Prince Bandar has been assassinated by Syria. Prince Bandar was recalled […]
Including the states of Palestine and Israel, there are about 195 sovereign nations around the world. Every sovereign nation or state is governed through a system of government. It could be democracy, monarchy, military or non-military dictatorship, socialist dictatorship or socialist democracy. Practically, in all these forms of governments, a political party or a powerful […]
A mass protest has erupted across Saudi Arabia after Manal al-Sherif was detained for driving and creating a Facebook page Teach me how to drive so I can protect myself. Saudi women will drive on June 17 regardless of the ban. “On June 17th, 2011, we women in Saudi Arabia, from all nationalities, will start […]
A Saudi woman named Manal al-Sherif was detained yesterday after she broke the law which prohibits women from driving. She also launched a campaign against the driving ban for women by creating a Facebook page called “Teach me how to drive so I can protect myself.” Along with that, she posted her video driving the […]
Is it allowed for Muslims to take nationality of America or some other non-Muslim country? Following is published for knowledge and guidance of people, who: a. live in a non-Muslim country but criticize those who reside in a Muslim country b. are planning to migrate to a non-Muslim country Verily, Allah (swt) knows best. ————————————————– […]
The uprising and massive public outrage in Tunisia has been triggered by series of events which led to the downfall of president Zein El Abidine Ben Ali, who ruled the country for 24 years. Ben Ali took refuge in Saudi Arabia. The increase in corruption, unemployment, inflation and poor living conditions for the middle urban […]
- Karim Mombani: Believe me this news is a hoax and is still prevai...
- rani pari: Ya I have also seen a horror house in wah cantt .....
- marem: wash with manzil 7 times water, drink 1 glass befo...
- Hassan: I know right? That's exactly what was going in mi...
- aamir: Salam mje hamzad k bary me mukamal malomat chahiye...
- Solomon: Damn man. That was savage. Impressed....
- Zeeshan: I didn't believe in any such thing but then there...
- Sarmad osmany: My name is sarmad it means the ever living and li...
- All Children Killed In Peshawar School Attack Were Boys: Why Media not telling this? January 21, 2015
- The Underlying Agenda Of Feminists And What Feminism Truly Stands For October 19, 2014
- How MQM destroyed Karachi and the Urdu Speaking Mohajirs June 8, 2014
- 15 Reasons Why Gender Equality Does Not Exist April 18, 2015
- Top 10 Signs Of Having An Abusive Wife February 23, 2015
- Gender Pay Gap Is Non-Existent And The Myth Should Be Dispelled August 28, 2014
- Dowry Deaths Of Men Far Exceed Those Of Women – Why Is The Indian Media Silent? December 30, 2014
- Open Letter To Malala Yousufzai August 13, 2014
- Ideas2016: Annual International Defence Exhibition And Seminar at Karachi Expo Center November 21, 2016
- Karachi crumbles as the rain pours August 6, 2016
- Evolution of Fashion in Pakistan April 30, 2016
- How to beat the heatwave: Save yourself and others from effects of heatstroke April 22, 2016
- Best Online Shopping Stores in Lahore March 19, 2016
- Decay of the Educational System February 25, 2016
- Pakistan Airways registered as PIA selloff becomes imminent February 21, 2016
- A year after Army Public School Peshawar Massacre December 17, 2015