So, “Senator” Rehman Malik, the ex-Interior Minister and PPP stalwart who is unable to recite Surah Ikhlas, has been offloaded (literally thrown out by public) from Islamabad bound PIA flight in Karachi. The flight was delayed for more than 2 hours as Rehman Malik was unable to reach the airport on time. However, the good […]
Tag Archives | Rehman Malik
Interior Minister Rehman Malik has predicted massive bloodshed and massacre in Karachi during February. Rehman Malik has warned the security and intelligence agencies to be vigilant, saying if the port city was ‘detached from the country’ the government as well as the intelligence agencies would be responsible. According to the news report, Rehman Malik has […]
Abdul Shakoor Qadri, otherwise known as Tahirul Qadri, a self claimed Sheikhul Islam, dual national and holding Canadian passport tried to bring revolution in Pakistan. For four days, Tahir Qadri remained in his comfortable bullet proof container while his followers braved cold and rain. Thousands of protesters, majority under the influence of sacred oaths, stayed […]
This is live coverage of Minhaj al Qur’an and Tahir Qadri Long March to Islamabad. Tweets about “#TUQ OR #LongMarch”
Wednesday, November 21, 2012, Muharram 06, 1434 AH: Terror and mayhem ripped through Pakistan as IEDs and alleged suicide attackers targeted Pakistanis in Quetta, Karachi and Rawalpindi. The death toll on Wednesday is: Shangla: 1 Karachi: 3 Bannu: 4 Quetta: 7 Rawalpindi: 23 So at least 38 killed and dozens critically injured. All this and […]
ARY News reports Rehman Malik, Pakistan Home Minister, warns Google and YouTube for closure from Pakistan if they do not assist the government against terrorists. He has also ordered to file a case against the administrator of Google. Height of Insanity, indeed.
Believe it or not, Zulfiqar Mirza is the star of today, let it be our media or the masses on the street. The former Interior Minister (Sindh) as well as one of the most closest aides of the President is no new to controversies as well as moving out of ordinary. But undoubtedly his latest […]
Balochs of Lyari, mostly comprising of PPP jiyalas and members of the dreaded Peoples Aman Committee (PAC), have strongly criticized the operation in Lyari. In following video Uzair Baloch, successor of Abdul Rehman Baloch (aka Rehman Dakait), openly curses President Zardari, Federal Interior Minister Rehman Malik, and Sindh Interior Minister Manzoor Wassan. He also says […]
Zulfiqar Mirza has done what two army operations in Karachi were unable to accomplish. He is successful where Imran Khan more or less failed. He may not be a politician, and he possibly can be a gang lord, but Zulfiqar Hussain Mirza, husband of Fahmida Mirza and BFF of President Asif Ali Zardari, has done […]
To an utterly dumbfounded reader, news in every paper on 15th August 2011 read: â€œSenate Chairman Farooq H. Naek, National Assembly Speaker Dr Fehmida Mirza, Interior Minister Rahman Malik, Secretary General to President Salman Faruqui and late Punjab Governor Salman Taseer have been nominated for â€˜Nishan-i-Imtiazâ€™. Similarly, the chairperson of Benazir Income Support Programme, Ms […]
- Karim Mombani: Believe me this news is a hoax and is still prevai...
- rani pari: Ya I have also seen a horror house in wah cantt .....
- marem: wash with manzil 7 times water, drink 1 glass befo...
- Hassan: I know right? That's exactly what was going in mi...
- aamir: Salam mje hamzad k bary me mukamal malomat chahiye...
- Solomon: Damn man. That was savage. Impressed....
- Zeeshan: I didn't believe in any such thing but then there...
- Sarmad osmany: My name is sarmad it means the ever living and li...
- All Children Killed In Peshawar School Attack Were Boys: Why Media not telling this? January 21, 2015
- The Underlying Agenda Of Feminists And What Feminism Truly Stands For October 19, 2014
- How MQM destroyed Karachi and the Urdu Speaking Mohajirs June 8, 2014
- 15 Reasons Why Gender Equality Does Not Exist April 18, 2015
- Top 10 Signs Of Having An Abusive Wife February 23, 2015
- Gender Pay Gap Is Non-Existent And The Myth Should Be Dispelled August 28, 2014
- Dowry Deaths Of Men Far Exceed Those Of Women – Why Is The Indian Media Silent? December 30, 2014
- Open Letter To Malala Yousufzai August 13, 2014
- Ideas2016: Annual International Defence Exhibition And Seminar at Karachi Expo Center November 21, 2016
- Karachi crumbles as the rain pours August 6, 2016
- Evolution of Fashion in Pakistan April 30, 2016
- How to beat the heatwave: Save yourself and others from effects of heatstroke April 22, 2016
- Best Online Shopping Stores in Lahore March 19, 2016
- Decay of the Educational System February 25, 2016
- Pakistan Airways registered as PIA selloff becomes imminent February 21, 2016
- A year after Army Public School Peshawar Massacre December 17, 2015