Firdous Ashiq Awan – Rs. 1.1 billion Fehmida Mirza – Rs. 1.1 billion Faryal Talpur – Rs. 780 million Asma Arbab Alamgir – Rs. 580 million Naseem Chaudhry – Rs. 500 million While a man has to risk his life to enter the political arena, women have seats reserved in parliament in our fair world […]
Tag Archives | PPP
The share of dynastic politics stands at around 67% in Pakistan and to endorse its survival, the heir of Bhutto political clan, Bilawal Bhutto Zardari claimed his ownership of Pakistan people’s party as chairman yesterday in Karachi. Supporters of PPP from all over the country, especially from rural Sindh, gathered at the Bagh-e-Jinnah to witness […]
So, “Senator” Rehman Malik, the ex-Interior Minister and PPP stalwart who is unable to recite Surah Ikhlas, has been offloaded (literally thrown out by public) from Islamabad bound PIA flight in Karachi. The flight was delayed for more than 2 hours as Rehman Malik was unable to reach the airport on time. However, the good […]
Peoples Amn Committee (PAC) leader Zafar Baloch shot dead near Bazinjo Chowk, Lyari, Karachi According to reports, he was on his way home from Civil Hospital when unidentified gunmen opened fire at his car, severely injuring him and his companions. Reportedly, eight gunmen astride on four motorcycles opened fire at his car. Zafar Baloch was […]
On Thursday evening, it was reported on national media that a man, armed with automatic weapons, accompanied by his wife and two kids has created a standoff near Blue Area Islamabad. According to one report, his car was stopped at a police checkpoint where an exchange of angry words with the policeman made him bump […]
11 children killed in Lyari Blast allegedly targeting PPP MPA Javed Nagori A bomb ripped through densely populated area of Lyari, Karachi, leaving at least 11 people killed. PPP MPA Javed Nagori was alleged target of the attack, he suffered some injuries from the blast. According to news report, at least 11 people killed, including […]
Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) officially announced the candidates contesting for most of the national and provincial assembly seats in Sindh. Former Sindh Chief Minister Syed Qaim Ali Shah, who is also PPP president of Sindh chapter, revealed the final list of party candidates for the May 11 election at a press conference on Tuesday. PPP […]
At least half of the candidates who have submitted their nomination papers for Election 2013 are non-taxpayers or tax defaulters. As reported by Ansar Abbasi in the News, almost 4,000 out of the 8,000 candidates, whose nomination papers had been scanned and scrutinised by the Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP), do not pay any income […]
Najam Sethi, senior journalist, book publisher, editor of The Friday Times, and participant of talk show Aaps ki Baat at Geo News, has been selected as interim Chief Minister Punjab. A six member parliamentary committee comprising three members each from the government and opposition side has been discussing four names for the post of caretaker […]
As top political parties of Pakistan failed to agree upon a name for the position of Caretaker Prime Minister, the Election Commission has came out with the winner – and its Mir Hazar Khan Khoso, the interim Prime Minister of Pakistan to oversee the nation through Elections 2013. Profile of Mir Hazar Khan Khoso at […]
- Solomon: Damn man. That was savage. Impressed....
- Zeeshan: I didn't believe in any such thing but then there...
- Sarmad osmany: My name is sarmad it means the ever living and li...
- Abdullah: Salman are you illuminati??...
- Kirat: Hi I am Kirat and I think some one had done magic ...
- Shaheer: Yeah I knew that house which is close to Fatima ho...
- Syma: I have expired nic but my nicop is valid. Is it ...
- SABINA ARIF: i want to apply for primary teacher in your school...
- All Children Killed In Peshawar School Attack Were Boys: Why Media not telling this? January 21, 2015
- The Underlying Agenda Of Feminists And What Feminism Truly Stands For October 19, 2014
- How MQM destroyed Karachi and the Urdu Speaking Mohajirs June 8, 2014
- 15 Reasons Why Gender Equality Does Not Exist April 18, 2015
- Dowry Deaths Of Men Far Exceed Those Of Women – Why Is The Indian Media Silent? December 30, 2014
- Wali Babar murder case: 2 death sentences, 4 life imprisonment awarded to MQM target killers March 2, 2014
- Mystery of the Indian Head Shake Is Finally Solved March 3, 2014
- Asia Cup 2014: The Day Shahid Afridi made Bangladeshi Girls Cry March 5, 2014
- Karachi crumbles as the rain pours August 6, 2016
- Evolution of Fashion in Pakistan April 30, 2016
- How to beat the heatwave: Save yourself and others from effects of heatstroke April 22, 2016
- Best Online Shopping Stores in Lahore March 19, 2016
- Decay of the Educational System February 25, 2016
- Pakistan Airways registered as PIA selloff becomes imminent February 21, 2016
- A year after Army Public School Peshawar Massacre December 17, 2015
- Ishtiaq Ahmed, author of 800 books of children fiction, passed away in Karachi November 18, 2015