Pakistan is once again hit by severe floods, this time caused by torrential rains in Sindh. Already, some 5.3 million people have been affected, 1.2 million homes swept away, over 1.5 million acres of crops destroyed and over 250,000 people are now reported by the Sindh government to be displaced, with close to 300 dead […]
Tag Archives | Pakistan Flood
Dear president Asif Ali Zardari, It was heartening to hear that a second Pakistani, Hasan Sadpara, has managed to climb Mount Everest. A good piece of news in current times of turmoil. His feat has made every Pakistan glee with pride that we are not all just terrorists. There are among us people capable of […]
The devastating floods in Pakistan were caused by HAARP (High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program) and Cloud Seeding? Watch and decide.
With the joyous celebrations of Eid, let us remember the misery of flood victims. Along with the floods, tears have also flown in abundance. The pain, agony and grief of flood victims was inapprehensible. Mothers with little kids, not knowing when their next meal will be, if it will be at all. Little children, on […]
Under the rule of democratically elected PPP government, Pakistani society is evolving rapidly towards a point where soon Charles Darwin’s theory has to be rephrased as “Survival of the richest not the fittest”. Even Finance minister Mr. Abdul Hafeez Shiekh cannot manage the budget of a family within basic salary limit approved by government of […]
The floods were the biggest humanitarian disaster to have taken place which affected 20 million people. Family members killed, livelihood ruined, crops destroyed, houses wrecked. The misery was such that sights of devastation send a shudder down the spine. Angelina Jolie donated 100,000 dollars to the flood relief effort in Pakistan. The actress, who is […]
Click here for a comprehensive list of donation links and relief resources.
Recently, Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani came out strongly against the NGOs while addressing in his hometown of Multan. He was of the opinion that 80 per cent of the flood aid would come through the NGOs and that out of this the NGOs would misuse at least half. I wonder why nobody asked the […]
Keeping in mind the political culture of Pakistan, corruption is more of a house hold name. Though often termed as the termite which eats away the basic foundation of the society, in Pakistan its entirely the opposite. Blaming it on system, nearly every one on every level gets involved in this in one way or […]
Gullak, a local hand made T-shirt brand has initiated a T-shirt drive on Facebook to support and help the flood victims of Pakistan. They are not asking for your money, just that you empty out your wardrobes. Donate your t-shirts, old or new and let them turn it into something useful. Gullak plans on recycling […]
- Karim Mombani: Believe me this news is a hoax and is still prevai...
- rani pari: Ya I have also seen a horror house in wah cantt .....
- marem: wash with manzil 7 times water, drink 1 glass befo...
- Hassan: I know right? That's exactly what was going in mi...
- aamir: Salam mje hamzad k bary me mukamal malomat chahiye...
- Solomon: Damn man. That was savage. Impressed....
- Zeeshan: I didn't believe in any such thing but then there...
- Sarmad osmany: My name is sarmad it means the ever living and li...
- All Children Killed In Peshawar School Attack Were Boys: Why Media not telling this? January 21, 2015
- The Underlying Agenda Of Feminists And What Feminism Truly Stands For October 19, 2014
- How MQM destroyed Karachi and the Urdu Speaking Mohajirs June 8, 2014
- 15 Reasons Why Gender Equality Does Not Exist April 18, 2015
- Top 10 Signs Of Having An Abusive Wife February 23, 2015
- Gender Pay Gap Is Non-Existent And The Myth Should Be Dispelled August 28, 2014
- Dowry Deaths Of Men Far Exceed Those Of Women – Why Is The Indian Media Silent? December 30, 2014
- Open Letter To Malala Yousufzai August 13, 2014
- Ideas2016: Annual International Defence Exhibition And Seminar at Karachi Expo Center November 21, 2016
- Karachi crumbles as the rain pours August 6, 2016
- Evolution of Fashion in Pakistan April 30, 2016
- How to beat the heatwave: Save yourself and others from effects of heatstroke April 22, 2016
- Best Online Shopping Stores in Lahore March 19, 2016
- Decay of the Educational System February 25, 2016
- Pakistan Airways registered as PIA selloff becomes imminent February 21, 2016
- A year after Army Public School Peshawar Massacre December 17, 2015