Pakistan Tehreek Insaaf did a symbolic strike in Karachi in its second leg of lockdowns, dubbed as Plan C. The strike in Karachi, called Karachi Lockdown by PTI was a success on social media where it was trended as #KarachiLockDown. On ground, the response was lukewarm. The on-going PTI campaign is against poll rigging and […]
Tag Archives | MQM
The share of dynastic politics stands at around 67% in Pakistan and to endorse its survival, the heir of Bhutto political clan, Bilawal Bhutto Zardari claimed his ownership of Pakistan people’s party as chairman yesterday in Karachi. Supporters of PPP from all over the country, especially from rural Sindh, gathered at the Bagh-e-Jinnah to witness […]
Karachi Walay or Altaf Hussain Around 22 years ago, my brother was brutally tortured by APMSO workers inside the canteen of his college. I very distinctly remember that day. Back then it meant that if you were taken by THEM, you would not come back alive. Back then, we did not have cell phones so […]
Karachi went into panic mode after news of MQM chief Altaf Hussain’s arrest by London Metropolitan Police was made public. From MQM’s initial denial of arrest to the statement that he was taken to police station for “an interview”, the half-truths and distorted facts continued, statements changed as the day progressed. Eventually it was concluded […]
Karachi shutter downs as news of MQM chief Altaf Hussain being arrested by London Metropolitan police on account of money laundering is telecasted from TV news channels. According to Samaa TV, London Metropolitan Police informed Pakistani authorities at least 3 days earlier about their intention to arrest Altaf Hussain. Interior Ministry directed law enforcement agencies […]
The people of Karachi, who are going through their worst times by facing issues like target killing, extortion and long hours of unannounced load shedding were pushed in another dilemma when the city’s main political party, MQM pasted posters, banners and hoardings with the pictures of Altaf Hussain, describing him as the Father of Nation in the […]
The Anti-Terrorism Court (ATC) has given verdict on the murder case of Geo TV report Wali Khan Babar, awarding death sentences to two, and life imprisonment to 4 accused – all belonging to MQM. Wali Babar was murdered in Liaquatabad area of Karachi on January 13, 2011, on his way home from work. The death […]
A BBC documentary based on the report of journalist Owen Bennett-Jones talks about the progress in the investigation of assassination of Dr. Imran Farooq, once a senior member of MQM. According to BBC, documents obtained by BBC Newsnight name the suspects as Mohsin Ali Syed and Mohammed Kashif Khan Kamran. They are believed to be […]
According to news reports, Sindh Governor Ishratul Ibad has left for personal visit of Dubai. He has asked his family to join him there. He may leave for Singapore from Dubai. Rumours are rife that Ishratul Ibad has resigned from his post. Analysts are saying that this means that the ongoing operation in Karachi may […]
- Karim Mombani: Believe me this news is a hoax and is still prevai...
- rani pari: Ya I have also seen a horror house in wah cantt .....
- marem: wash with manzil 7 times water, drink 1 glass befo...
- Hassan: I know right? That's exactly what was going in mi...
- aamir: Salam mje hamzad k bary me mukamal malomat chahiye...
- Solomon: Damn man. That was savage. Impressed....
- Zeeshan: I didn't believe in any such thing but then there...
- Sarmad osmany: My name is sarmad it means the ever living and li...
- All Children Killed In Peshawar School Attack Were Boys: Why Media not telling this? January 21, 2015
- The Underlying Agenda Of Feminists And What Feminism Truly Stands For October 19, 2014
- How MQM destroyed Karachi and the Urdu Speaking Mohajirs June 8, 2014
- 15 Reasons Why Gender Equality Does Not Exist April 18, 2015
- Top 10 Signs Of Having An Abusive Wife February 23, 2015
- Gender Pay Gap Is Non-Existent And The Myth Should Be Dispelled August 28, 2014
- Dowry Deaths Of Men Far Exceed Those Of Women – Why Is The Indian Media Silent? December 30, 2014
- Open Letter To Malala Yousufzai August 13, 2014
- Ideas2016: Annual International Defence Exhibition And Seminar at Karachi Expo Center November 21, 2016
- Karachi crumbles as the rain pours August 6, 2016
- Evolution of Fashion in Pakistan April 30, 2016
- How to beat the heatwave: Save yourself and others from effects of heatstroke April 22, 2016
- Best Online Shopping Stores in Lahore March 19, 2016
- Decay of the Educational System February 25, 2016
- Pakistan Airways registered as PIA selloff becomes imminent February 21, 2016
- A year after Army Public School Peshawar Massacre December 17, 2015