Peoples Amn Committee (PAC) leader Zafar Baloch shot dead near Bazinjo Chowk, Lyari, Karachi According to reports, he was on his way home from Civil Hospital when unidentified gunmen opened fire at his car, severely injuring him and his companions. Reportedly, eight gunmen astride on four motorcycles opened fire at his car. Zafar Baloch was […]
Tag Archives | Lyari
11 children killed in Lyari Blast allegedly targeting PPP MPA Javed Nagori A bomb ripped through densely populated area of Lyari, Karachi, leaving at least 11 people killed. PPP MPA Javed Nagori was alleged target of the attack, he suffered some injuries from the blast. According to news report, at least 11 people killed, including […]
Senior PPP Leader and MNA from Lyari, Nabeel Gabol joined MQM on Sunday, ending his 25 year affiliation with the Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP). Nabeel Gabol announced his decision in a press conference at 90, MQM headquarter in Azizabad Karachi – Express Tribune reports: “Nine-Zero always felt like my second home… Now I’m saying goodbye […]
The Corps Commander of Pakistan Army are finally concerned about the dire law and order situation in Karachi, the financial hub and business nerve center of Pakistan. COAS General Kayani met President Zardari yesterday to express the concern of Armed forces, and apparently “advising” the President to do more. The meeting between Zardari and Kayani […]
With extortion in Karachi at its peak, people of all walks and segments of society are being forced to pay to live and work in Karachi. Bhatta and Parchi are most audible words in Karachi these days. Traders get bullets in mail, their homes and shops are attacked with grenades and their lives are constantly […]
Another bloody day in Karachi when more than 17 people lost their lives to on going violence. Chaos erupted in the old city area of Karachi when the Sindh Muhabat Rally [Mohabbat-e-Sindh (Love of Sindh)], a protest walk against the Muhajir Province movement, organized by Awami Tehreek and supported by PML-N, Jaamat-e-Islami etc, was fired […]
As siege of Lyari enters 5th day, the question persist that who is really responsible for Lyari Operation? Who sent the ill equipped Police force in, rather than ordering the resourceful Rangers to do the task? Those who know the who’s who of Pakistan’s politics, are aware of the director of this show of brute […]
The media footage of Lyari Operation show masked men and women with semi-automatic weapons. Who are they? Why their faces are covered? Some say these people, apparently combat trained, are members of rivals gangs of Lyari – united to fight against the Peoples Aman Committee – a run-away faction of PPP, led by Uzair Jan […]
Lyari is under the reign of terror these days. An assortment of law enforcement agencies are conducting a search and desist operation in Lyari. More than 100,000 residents have been trapped between the crossfire – where both parties are freely using automatic weapons, grenades and rocket launchers. At least 24 people, including policemen, have been […]
Lyari is one of the under-developed parts of Karachi, famous for its football players, gang wars, and die-hard PPP jiyalas. Gangs of Lyari, supported and patronized by various political parties, and some rumoured to be financed by neighbouring countries, have invoked a reign of terror and mayhem in Lyari. The gangs fight amongst each other […]
- Karim Mombani: Believe me this news is a hoax and is still prevai...
- rani pari: Ya I have also seen a horror house in wah cantt .....
- marem: wash with manzil 7 times water, drink 1 glass befo...
- Hassan: I know right? That's exactly what was going in mi...
- aamir: Salam mje hamzad k bary me mukamal malomat chahiye...
- Solomon: Damn man. That was savage. Impressed....
- Zeeshan: I didn't believe in any such thing but then there...
- Sarmad osmany: My name is sarmad it means the ever living and li...
- All Children Killed In Peshawar School Attack Were Boys: Why Media not telling this? January 21, 2015
- The Underlying Agenda Of Feminists And What Feminism Truly Stands For October 19, 2014
- How MQM destroyed Karachi and the Urdu Speaking Mohajirs June 8, 2014
- 15 Reasons Why Gender Equality Does Not Exist April 18, 2015
- Top 10 Signs Of Having An Abusive Wife February 23, 2015
- Gender Pay Gap Is Non-Existent And The Myth Should Be Dispelled August 28, 2014
- Dowry Deaths Of Men Far Exceed Those Of Women – Why Is The Indian Media Silent? December 30, 2014
- Open Letter To Malala Yousufzai August 13, 2014
- Ideas2016: Annual International Defence Exhibition And Seminar at Karachi Expo Center November 21, 2016
- Karachi crumbles as the rain pours August 6, 2016
- Evolution of Fashion in Pakistan April 30, 2016
- How to beat the heatwave: Save yourself and others from effects of heatstroke April 22, 2016
- Best Online Shopping Stores in Lahore March 19, 2016
- Decay of the Educational System February 25, 2016
- Pakistan Airways registered as PIA selloff becomes imminent February 21, 2016
- A year after Army Public School Peshawar Massacre December 17, 2015