Being a Muslim I have came across a lot beautiful things but only when I actually started to understand Quran by it’s real meaning. By the grace of Allah I took a short course of Arabic and was able to understand Quran even more easily and amazingly came across so many new things. Islam is […]
Tag Archives | Islam
Express Tribune has gone too far this time. The newspaper has published a picture where two of its workers / supporters are seen holding pictures to support Valentine’s Day, in front of messages that quote ayat of Qura’an and hadith of Prophet (saw). The hypocrite media group publishes right winged news and editorial in its […]
Blasphemous Content Is Available All Over The Internet. What Are We Going To Protest And What Are We Going To Ban?
I personally do not understand what was so special about the 10 minute video clip that wreaked havoc in the Muslim world, as there is a lot of blasphemous content available on YouTube. Everyone knowing about that specific clip shows that the particular clip was advertised. And that was done by none other than Muslims. […]
I am not interested in talking about the 10 minute video clip that created havoc in the Muslim world. I am interested in knowing how to best react to blasphemous content, because rest assured it will surface in the future. Some people ignore it, others protest peacefully, while some go berserk destroying property, burning vehicles, […]
The amount of coverage Pakistani media (who is on the payroll of the U.S.) is giving to Malala Yousufzai is amazing. There was also a Yaum-e-Dua held for Malala. However, where was the media and what happened to Yaum-e-Dua for the hundreds of Malalas killed in drone attacks (which are not carried out with any […]
After the blasphemous cartoons, drawing competitions and burn a Quran day, the Islamophobes are back with their pack of lies and abuses to hurt the feelings of Muslims of the world. On September 11, 2012, a video was released in United States of America, and spread around the globe through Youtube. The video contained blasphemous […]
Syria is soaked with blood. The ongoing rampage has left hundreds, including women and children dead. Women are raped, properties are razed, and blocks upon blocks of residential areas are bombed to debris. Unfortunately, there is no foreign power involved in this massacre and brutality. There are no invaders, no occupying forces. Its Syrians turned […]
Islamic communities in California, USA say they are living under constant fear of prosecution by the government. They claim the FBI regards practicing Islam as a criminal offense. And while the government says it’s just trying to prevent terrorist attacks, the Muslim community isn’t convinced. A former FBI informant say this is a war against […]
It seems as though to go along with society’s customs, people are willing to compromise with Islamic teachings, specifically the sunnah way of marriage. Even religious people spend enormous amounts of money on their son’s and daughter’s marriages. In this day and age, the sunnah way of marriage seems non-existent. What happened to the sunnah […]
During my school days once on the way back home my friend asked me that tum kon ho/who I am to which I replied without a pause that I am a Muslim. She smiled and repeated the question and I replied that I am a Pakistani. She didn’t seem to be satisfied and inquired further […]
- Karim Mombani: Believe me this news is a hoax and is still prevai...
- rani pari: Ya I have also seen a horror house in wah cantt .....
- marem: wash with manzil 7 times water, drink 1 glass befo...
- Hassan: I know right? That's exactly what was going in mi...
- aamir: Salam mje hamzad k bary me mukamal malomat chahiye...
- Solomon: Damn man. That was savage. Impressed....
- Zeeshan: I didn't believe in any such thing but then there...
- Sarmad osmany: My name is sarmad it means the ever living and li...
- All Children Killed In Peshawar School Attack Were Boys: Why Media not telling this? January 21, 2015
- The Underlying Agenda Of Feminists And What Feminism Truly Stands For October 19, 2014
- How MQM destroyed Karachi and the Urdu Speaking Mohajirs June 8, 2014
- 15 Reasons Why Gender Equality Does Not Exist April 18, 2015
- Top 10 Signs Of Having An Abusive Wife February 23, 2015
- Gender Pay Gap Is Non-Existent And The Myth Should Be Dispelled August 28, 2014
- Dowry Deaths Of Men Far Exceed Those Of Women – Why Is The Indian Media Silent? December 30, 2014
- Open Letter To Malala Yousufzai August 13, 2014
- Ideas2016: Annual International Defence Exhibition And Seminar at Karachi Expo Center November 21, 2016
- Karachi crumbles as the rain pours August 6, 2016
- Evolution of Fashion in Pakistan April 30, 2016
- How to beat the heatwave: Save yourself and others from effects of heatstroke April 22, 2016
- Best Online Shopping Stores in Lahore March 19, 2016
- Decay of the Educational System February 25, 2016
- Pakistan Airways registered as PIA selloff becomes imminent February 21, 2016
- A year after Army Public School Peshawar Massacre December 17, 2015