Journalist Hamid Mir claims that he has been warned for another attack on his life and has been asked to leave Pakistan. Talking with BBC Urdu, Hamid Mir states that he has been threatened by ISI within ISI. He asks why banned organizations are rallying in favor of Army. What is their association with Army? […]
Tag Archives | ISI
The media houses in Pakistan are at each others’ throats in an ongoing battle to defame and disrepute each other. The lines were drawn after condemnable life threatening attack on renowned journalist and TV anchor Hamid Mir. Geo, the employer of Mir, swiftly named DG ISI has the man behind the attack. This started a […]
While most of the Pakistan is under going a cold wave, the political front is heating up with proceedings of Memo Gate scandal and the recent decision by Supreme Court of Pakistan on NRO implementation case. Yesterday, media quoted a statement by PM Gilani, given to China’s Peoples Daily Online, stating that Generals Kayani and […]
The twists and turn on memo issue seems to be far from over. With every passing day the revelations, counter revelations as well as stake holders of this issue are not only increasing, but their magnitude has become alarming. With Pakistan’s opposition under Mian Nawaz taking this matter to supreme court, it seems that this […]
It’s what the wise always warned about, best kept secrets from spouse or the house are bound to expire, and so it did. But strangely it’s not the secret itself but its architects who are being sought. Like a fuse attached to an explosive dump, the memo has ignited slowly but is undoubtedly travelling toward […]
In a recent report at Christian Science Monitor, Issam Ahmed points out that there are several Pakistani journalists and editors who are on the payroll of US State Department, some of them being paid through America Abroad Media (AAM), a non profit intermediary of the State Department. The amount currently allocated for the project is […]
This is the last interview slain journalist Syed Saleem Shahzad gave. He negated the theory that Taliban will negotiate with America after Osama Bin Laden is gone.
Webster Tarpley, investigative journalist and author, stated in an interview right after Osama Bin Laden alleged killing by Navy Seals that it is another false flag operation to further destabilize Pakistan. Webster Tarpley, and other independent analysts like him, are warning since long that the US plan to rule the world has miserably failed and […]
Hamid Mir, in his program Capital Talk, showed an interview taken by him, of a guy who said that he know the attackers of PNS Mehran. The person, apparently crying, said that their next move is to attack Chaklala Airbase. He also said that the perpetrators include Colonel and Major rank officers from Pakistan Army […]
Dark clouds have lowered down on the journalist community of Pakistan, as well as the global network with the shocking murder of Saleem Shahzad, a top line investigative journalist from Pakistan. Saleem, maintained a low profile as far as the main stream electronic media is concerned, but his connection and insight into Al Qaeda, Taliban […]
- Solomon: Damn man. That was savage. Impressed....
- Zeeshan: I didn't believe in any such thing but then there...
- Sarmad osmany: My name is sarmad it means the ever living and li...
- Abdullah: Salman are you illuminati??...
- Kirat: Hi I am Kirat and I think some one had done magic ...
- Shaheer: Yeah I knew that house which is close to Fatima ho...
- Syma: I have expired nic but my nicop is valid. Is it ...
- SABINA ARIF: i want to apply for primary teacher in your school...
- All Children Killed In Peshawar School Attack Were Boys: Why Media not telling this? January 21, 2015
- The Underlying Agenda Of Feminists And What Feminism Truly Stands For October 19, 2014
- How MQM destroyed Karachi and the Urdu Speaking Mohajirs June 8, 2014
- 15 Reasons Why Gender Equality Does Not Exist April 18, 2015
- Dowry Deaths Of Men Far Exceed Those Of Women – Why Is The Indian Media Silent? December 30, 2014
- Wali Babar murder case: 2 death sentences, 4 life imprisonment awarded to MQM target killers March 2, 2014
- Mystery of the Indian Head Shake Is Finally Solved March 3, 2014
- Asia Cup 2014: The Day Shahid Afridi made Bangladeshi Girls Cry March 5, 2014
- Karachi crumbles as the rain pours August 6, 2016
- Evolution of Fashion in Pakistan April 30, 2016
- How to beat the heatwave: Save yourself and others from effects of heatstroke April 22, 2016
- Best Online Shopping Stores in Lahore March 19, 2016
- Decay of the Educational System February 25, 2016
- Pakistan Airways registered as PIA selloff becomes imminent February 21, 2016
- A year after Army Public School Peshawar Massacre December 17, 2015
- Ishtiaq Ahmed, author of 800 books of children fiction, passed away in Karachi November 18, 2015