PKNIC, the internet registry managing top level domains in Pakistan, is defaced by PakBugs. This is another successful hacking / defacing attempt at PKNIC, shows how pathetic security situation of the service provider that still lives in the 90s. 1
Tag Archives | Hacking
A hacker by the name of ‘No Swear’ defaced the News One website in response to insufficient coverage of Burma killings by the media. The website was not harmed, and has currently been restored. The message can be read below: Op#Inqilab E Pakistan | Burma Awareness No Swear Was Here …! This hack is demonstrated […]
Pakistan news website Dawn was hacked early Friday morning. However, it was restored in a matter of hours. The message reads: Mr. Dawn Your Gone Your Shit Got Hacked By – Lucky Mad_ Security at High Level, 56 alexa in pakistan, 3,500 worldwide, pakistan’s biggest news portal Dedicated server, 24/7 support, vip information, Honey pots […]
The hacked website is cmkhyberpakhtunkhwa.gov.pk Indians and Pakistanis hacking each others websites has been going on continuously for years now. Even on independence day, dozens of websites from both countries were hacked, as a “gift” to each other.
If you’re a criminal looking for full control of the Web used by the U.S. Army’s Communications-Electronics Command (CECOM), you can get it for just under US$500. According to a ComputerWorld report, Security vendor Imperva found out about a hacker claiming at an underground forum that he has control over a number of websites, including […]
Shah Rukh Khan’s upcoming move Ra One’s website raonethemovie.in has been hacked. It seems to be in retaliation for the hacking of Karachi Press Club website. Although Pakistani hackers did avenge it by hacking Press Club of India website, I think the anger among Pakistani hackers has not faded.
Message on Press Club of India website reads: Are you hacked? Yeah! You have been Hacked !!! not because of your stupidity, that’s because some Indian guys hacked our Karachi press club site, so just here to warn you, that you have been pwnd by Pakistan hacker. This is not a joke or dream, this […]
India’s Twenty20 Cricket Website (twenty20worldcup2012.co.in) has been hacked. Are we headed for another Cyber War? The following message is left by Pakistani hackers: Hacked by SeeKeR Just patch it Just Feel power of Pak Fuck u indian noobs dont challenge us Special fuck goes to ICF (indian cyber force) Stop us if u can!!!!!!!!!! T20 […]
Good Morning Pakistan website (gmpakistan.tv) has been hacked. While there doesn’t seem to be a motive behind the hack, the following message in left on the website. Hello Admin And Welcome To Your Site. Your Website has been hacked !! We are Hackers, But we don’t Hack the Humanity … We hate studies, But we […]
Save HEC to save national integrity. The defacement is done for a good cause. That is to spread awareness; take some time out to read/understand the consequences of the dissolution. – THE STUDENT ALLIANCE The hackers did not change or delete any data on the website, and only altered the main page, which was why […]
- Solomon: Damn man. That was savage. Impressed....
- Zeeshan: I didn't believe in any such thing but then there...
- Sarmad osmany: My name is sarmad it means the ever living and li...
- Abdullah: Salman are you illuminati??...
- Kirat: Hi I am Kirat and I think some one had done magic ...
- Shaheer: Yeah I knew that house which is close to Fatima ho...
- Syma: I have expired nic but my nicop is valid. Is it ...
- SABINA ARIF: i want to apply for primary teacher in your school...
- All Children Killed In Peshawar School Attack Were Boys: Why Media not telling this? January 21, 2015
- The Underlying Agenda Of Feminists And What Feminism Truly Stands For October 19, 2014
- How MQM destroyed Karachi and the Urdu Speaking Mohajirs June 8, 2014
- 15 Reasons Why Gender Equality Does Not Exist April 18, 2015
- Dowry Deaths Of Men Far Exceed Those Of Women – Why Is The Indian Media Silent? December 30, 2014
- Wali Babar murder case: 2 death sentences, 4 life imprisonment awarded to MQM target killers March 2, 2014
- Mystery of the Indian Head Shake Is Finally Solved March 3, 2014
- Asia Cup 2014: The Day Shahid Afridi made Bangladeshi Girls Cry March 5, 2014
- Karachi crumbles as the rain pours August 6, 2016
- Evolution of Fashion in Pakistan April 30, 2016
- How to beat the heatwave: Save yourself and others from effects of heatstroke April 22, 2016
- Best Online Shopping Stores in Lahore March 19, 2016
- Decay of the Educational System February 25, 2016
- Pakistan Airways registered as PIA selloff becomes imminent February 21, 2016
- A year after Army Public School Peshawar Massacre December 17, 2015
- Ishtiaq Ahmed, author of 800 books of children fiction, passed away in Karachi November 18, 2015