CPLC, The Citizen Police Liaison Committee, has launched a public service ad to increase awareness about recent wave of kidnapping for ransom in Karachi and elsewhere in Pakistan. According to the CPLC, the modus operandi of such kidnappers is that they approach their targets through attractive women. The friendly female voice on phone helps in […]
Tag Archives | Cell Phones
Cell phone companies in Pakistan are notorious for showing advertisements that only show a girl and a boy talking, or perhaps flirting with each other. However, they are strictly doing business and they will show what sells. Futhermore, they are not sexualizing their advertisements, so why are words like raunchy, lewd, and obscene used for […]
In this day and age, with predators lurking everywhere, it is very dangerous to leave cell phone numbers anywhere on the internet, and the most common place where predators look for girls cell phone numbers is social networking websites, the most common being Facebook. Girls are naive and should realize the dangers that exist of […]
Along with the obsession with cell phones, the craze for girls cell phone numbers has escalated. There are many websites which list girls numbers by cities. Is it even legal to list anyone’s number on your website without their permission? The amusing part is, a lot of the numbers are fake. They are just there […]
Cell phones have now become a multi-billion dollar industry. With an increase in technology and lower costs, not only are cell phones more affordable, but we are also more likely to upgrade our cell phones to the latest models. However, one thing that comes to mind is, do we really need the extra features, or […]
The good God works in mysterious ways. Sometimes it seems that those who steal and plunder have the best things in life. They believe that they are being favored by God, and nothing stops them from continuing their looting. Smugglers and those who sell stolen and smuggled goods, for instance, think there’s nothing wrong in […]
Girls are uploading their pictures on social networking websites like Facebook, Orkut, etc, to be accessed by everyone. What is happening is that many people are taking those pictures and misusing them by creating fake profiles to defame the girls. On some, inappropriate messages about the girl are written. On others, the picture is altered […]
Begging is big business in the subcontinent. Countless beggars have spots allocated where they start their daily business. While they tell passers by “bhooka hoon,” I have seen that even after getting money they keep sitting in their allocated spot. Also, often they appeal to women instead of men as in “baji kuch dedo” knowing […]
Girls are uploading their pictures and many leave their cell phone numbers and other personal information on social networking websites like Facebook, Twitter, Orkut etc, to be accessed by everyone. It is dangerous to leave personal pictures on social networking websites, or anywhere for that matter, because they can be misused if they fall into […]
People buy cell phones depending on the latest model, features and make sure that it looks “cool.” Latest models haunt teenagers and the amount of money spent on cell phones is staggering. It is not surprising that the latest model does not stay “latest” for long. It is more of an accessory to be shown […]
- Solomon: Damn man. That was savage. Impressed....
- Zeeshan: I didn't believe in any such thing but then there...
- Sarmad osmany: My name is sarmad it means the ever living and li...
- Abdullah: Salman are you illuminati??...
- Kirat: Hi I am Kirat and I think some one had done magic ...
- Shaheer: Yeah I knew that house which is close to Fatima ho...
- Syma: I have expired nic but my nicop is valid. Is it ...
- SABINA ARIF: i want to apply for primary teacher in your school...
- All Children Killed In Peshawar School Attack Were Boys: Why Media not telling this? January 21, 2015
- The Underlying Agenda Of Feminists And What Feminism Truly Stands For October 19, 2014
- How MQM destroyed Karachi and the Urdu Speaking Mohajirs June 8, 2014
- 15 Reasons Why Gender Equality Does Not Exist April 18, 2015
- Dowry Deaths Of Men Far Exceed Those Of Women – Why Is The Indian Media Silent? December 30, 2014
- Wali Babar murder case: 2 death sentences, 4 life imprisonment awarded to MQM target killers March 2, 2014
- Mystery of the Indian Head Shake Is Finally Solved March 3, 2014
- Asia Cup 2014: The Day Shahid Afridi made Bangladeshi Girls Cry March 5, 2014
- Karachi crumbles as the rain pours August 6, 2016
- Evolution of Fashion in Pakistan April 30, 2016
- How to beat the heatwave: Save yourself and others from effects of heatstroke April 22, 2016
- Best Online Shopping Stores in Lahore March 19, 2016
- Decay of the Educational System February 25, 2016
- Pakistan Airways registered as PIA selloff becomes imminent February 21, 2016
- A year after Army Public School Peshawar Massacre December 17, 2015
- Ishtiaq Ahmed, author of 800 books of children fiction, passed away in Karachi November 18, 2015