The share of dynastic politics stands at around 67% in Pakistan and to endorse its survival, the heir of Bhutto political clan, Bilawal Bhutto Zardari claimed his ownership of Pakistan people’s party as chairman yesterday in Karachi. Supporters of PPP from all over the country, especially from rural Sindh, gathered at the Bagh-e-Jinnah to witness […]
Tag Archives | Benazir Bhutto
The former SSG Commando, ex-Army Chief and Dictator General (retd) Pervez Musharraf has been banned from contesting elections in Pakistan. The 69-year-old applied to run for parliament in four seats but was rejected immediately from all but the northern district of Chitral, on the Afghan border. A three-judge panel in Peshawar disqualified Musharraf from running […]
As siege of Lyari enters 5th day, the question persist that who is really responsible for Lyari Operation? Who sent the ill equipped Police force in, rather than ordering the resourceful Rangers to do the task? Those who know the who’s who of Pakistan’s politics, are aware of the director of this show of brute […]
Pakistan’s politics on national and international echelon is marked by nepotism, floor crossing, horse trading, leg pulling, character assassination, corruption, bad governance, military coup and what not. Strategically Pakistan holds a very important position in the region of Asia with oil rich Iran on south west, land locked Afghanistan on north west, emerging super power […]
Media today is abuzz with news of mysterious cartons dispatched from New York to Lahore, whose consignee is the “most-important” personality in President House. Incidentally, the cartons traveled through PIA PK 722 which was also boarded by Defense minister Ahmed Mukhtar after attending the strategic dialog in USA. According to a news item in Daily […]
Till now I have limited this terminology to the actions different states execute against their adversaries, who are either across the border or some rebel group operating inside the borders. Keeping this in mind, the Israeli siege of Gaza for the last 3 years and the creation of biggest “human cage” is the best example […]
On July 26, 1955 a baby boy was born with a silver spoon in his mouth. The boy had a privileged childhood. At that time no one knew that this kid would some day become the president of Pakistan and would chant the slogan of Pakistan Khappay! Yes! The boy was none other than Asif […]
Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto’s birthday was celebrated with full zeal and zest throughout the country. Pakistan People’s Party arranged processions country wide. Government held mass gatherings and seminars to mark the birthday of Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto. Promises were made once again to empower the AWAM with roti, kapra and makaan. Oh yes! roti, kapra and makaan. […]
Much awaited UN commission’s report on Benazir Bhutto’s assassination was published last month. It is now binding upon the government to pursue the investigation of this case with greater zeal. Many term the assassination of Benazir Bhutto as a conspiracy to break the country hence letting the real culprits and perpetrators roam around freely means […]
I had saved this image of Benazir Bhutto from web after her assassination as a memento of h…
- Solomon: Damn man. That was savage. Impressed....
- Zeeshan: I didn't believe in any such thing but then there...
- Sarmad osmany: My name is sarmad it means the ever living and li...
- Abdullah: Salman are you illuminati??...
- Kirat: Hi I am Kirat and I think some one had done magic ...
- Shaheer: Yeah I knew that house which is close to Fatima ho...
- Syma: I have expired nic but my nicop is valid. Is it ...
- SABINA ARIF: i want to apply for primary teacher in your school...
- All Children Killed In Peshawar School Attack Were Boys: Why Media not telling this? January 21, 2015
- The Underlying Agenda Of Feminists And What Feminism Truly Stands For October 19, 2014
- How MQM destroyed Karachi and the Urdu Speaking Mohajirs June 8, 2014
- 15 Reasons Why Gender Equality Does Not Exist April 18, 2015
- Dowry Deaths Of Men Far Exceed Those Of Women – Why Is The Indian Media Silent? December 30, 2014
- Wali Babar murder case: 2 death sentences, 4 life imprisonment awarded to MQM target killers March 2, 2014
- Mystery of the Indian Head Shake Is Finally Solved March 3, 2014
- Asia Cup 2014: The Day Shahid Afridi made Bangladeshi Girls Cry March 5, 2014
- Karachi crumbles as the rain pours August 6, 2016
- Evolution of Fashion in Pakistan April 30, 2016
- How to beat the heatwave: Save yourself and others from effects of heatstroke April 22, 2016
- Best Online Shopping Stores in Lahore March 19, 2016
- Decay of the Educational System February 25, 2016
- Pakistan Airways registered as PIA selloff becomes imminent February 21, 2016
- A year after Army Public School Peshawar Massacre December 17, 2015
- Ishtiaq Ahmed, author of 800 books of children fiction, passed away in Karachi November 18, 2015