Since the twin tower attacks on 9/11 in 2001, the U.S. launched a spurious war on terror, costing Pakistan a total of $102.5 billion in a course of 13 years (Source). An imperialistic and racist apartheid state like the U.S. has not only terrorized and killed innocent civilians in Pakistan, but also financially hampered them. […]
Tag Archives | Barack Obama
Imagine your father, brother, or son locked up illegally in a prison, handcuffed, given food you would not feed dogs, your face shoved in a bucket full of feces, beaten daily with rods, whipped with cables and chains, facing complete isolation, accused of being a terrorist with no trail or charges, with no hope of […]
Since decades, feminists have been oppressing women to join the workforce who were otherwise very happy in the comfort, peace, and security of their homes. Feminists have taken away women’s choice of work inside or outside the home through systematic and strategic brainwashing. Still not satisfied, the modus operandi of feminists came into full effect […]
One month of incessant bombing in Gaza has left 1,868 people dead, 9,563 wounded, and 475,000 displaced. One cannot fathom the devastation wreaked on innocent Palestinians. The destruction in Gaza is irrepairable. The again, pain, and grief of Gazans is indescribable. The barbarism, brutality, and cruelty of Israel is inexorable. What consolation will the families […]
Team Obama since 2nd May seems to have sealed the triumph in Afghanistan, and rest assured this reality starts from White House and ends at Pentagon. A lot has been cooked up regarding US chartered end game in Afghanistan, how they have separated “Good Talibs from the Bad One’s”, Al Qaeda paralyzed after OBL’s elimination […]
Pace of events post OBL killing has outpaced everyone, and there shouldn’t be another opinion on this point. The guy haunted millions in his life, and to carry his legacy of “terror” has done the same thing in his death. Hardly three weeks passed his killing in Abbotabad but already tremors have struck Pakistan Defense […]
Mualana Abdul Aziz, in a recent interview to CNN proclaimed Osama to be a martyr. He said he was both happy and sad at his death. Content that he died a martyr, which means heavenly bliss, and sad because the Islamic world is left without his guidance. Obviously the cleric was also of the view […]
With Osama Bin Laden reportedly dead, it does not really matter whether or not United States took Government of Pakistan or its institutions into confidence before the alleged operation. However, the question of moment is that whether those on ground were aware of Bin Laden’s presence before a team of US Navy Seals wrecked the […]
United States of America has blacklisted a lot of nations around the globe on account of sponsoring terrorism, barring US companies and individuals from commencing in trade and business with them. However, recently the administration of President Barack Obama has allowed certain US firms to do business with blacklisted countries including Iran on humanitarian basis. […]
Pakistan has got its new cabinet, and like all our 180 million population, I am hardly attaching any hope from them. In simple it’s the old wine in the new bottle, a league of incompetent appeasers who care for nothing but exclusively their foreign masters. It won’t be fair if I term it as an […]
- Karim Mombani: Believe me this news is a hoax and is still prevai...
- rani pari: Ya I have also seen a horror house in wah cantt .....
- marem: wash with manzil 7 times water, drink 1 glass befo...
- Hassan: I know right? That's exactly what was going in mi...
- aamir: Salam mje hamzad k bary me mukamal malomat chahiye...
- Solomon: Damn man. That was savage. Impressed....
- Zeeshan: I didn't believe in any such thing but then there...
- Sarmad osmany: My name is sarmad it means the ever living and li...
- All Children Killed In Peshawar School Attack Were Boys: Why Media not telling this? January 21, 2015
- The Underlying Agenda Of Feminists And What Feminism Truly Stands For October 19, 2014
- How MQM destroyed Karachi and the Urdu Speaking Mohajirs June 8, 2014
- 15 Reasons Why Gender Equality Does Not Exist April 18, 2015
- Top 10 Signs Of Having An Abusive Wife February 23, 2015
- Gender Pay Gap Is Non-Existent And The Myth Should Be Dispelled August 28, 2014
- Dowry Deaths Of Men Far Exceed Those Of Women – Why Is The Indian Media Silent? December 30, 2014
- Open Letter To Malala Yousufzai August 13, 2014
- Ideas2016: Annual International Defence Exhibition And Seminar at Karachi Expo Center November 21, 2016
- Karachi crumbles as the rain pours August 6, 2016
- Evolution of Fashion in Pakistan April 30, 2016
- How to beat the heatwave: Save yourself and others from effects of heatstroke April 22, 2016
- Best Online Shopping Stores in Lahore March 19, 2016
- Decay of the Educational System February 25, 2016
- Pakistan Airways registered as PIA selloff becomes imminent February 21, 2016
- A year after Army Public School Peshawar Massacre December 17, 2015