The share of dynastic politics stands at around 67% in Pakistan and to endorse its survival, the heir of Bhutto political clan, Bilawal Bhutto Zardari claimed his ownership of Pakistan people’s party as chairman yesterday in Karachi. Supporters of PPP from all over the country, especially from rural Sindh, gathered at the Bagh-e-Jinnah to witness […]
Tag Archives | Asif Ali Zardari
The Corps Commander of Pakistan Army are finally concerned about the dire law and order situation in Karachi, the financial hub and business nerve center of Pakistan. COAS General Kayani met President Zardari yesterday to express the concern of Armed forces, and apparently “advising” the President to do more. The meeting between Zardari and Kayani […]
Abdul Shakoor Qadri, otherwise known as Tahirul Qadri, a self claimed Sheikhul Islam, dual national and holding Canadian passport tried to bring revolution in Pakistan. For four days, Tahir Qadri remained in his comfortable bullet proof container while his followers braved cold and rain. Thousands of protesters, majority under the influence of sacred oaths, stayed […]
In a much anticipated decision by the Supreme Court of Pakistan, Yousuf Raza Gillani has been disqualified as a member of National Assembly, and hence loses his status as Prime Minister of Pakistan. In its verdict, the Supreme Court has noticed that the office of Primie Minister is vacant since April 26 – the day […]
A two day NATO summit begins in Chicago, USA with a last minute invitation extended to President Zardari. The main aim of the summit is to formalize a stretagy for the eventual withdrawal from Afghanistan by 2014 as agreed in the last summit. “There will be no rush for the exits,” NATO Secretary-General Anders Fogh […]
Fatima Bhutto talks about Pakistan, a nation considered to be on the verge of a nervous breakdown. Splendid speech. Fatima Bhutto was considered to take over the Bhutto legacy after tragic death of her father Mir Murtaza Bhutto, brother of then Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto. However, she was sidelined and is now not even involved […]
While most of the Pakistan is under going a cold wave, the political front is heating up with proceedings of Memo Gate scandal and the recent decision by Supreme Court of Pakistan on NRO implementation case. Yesterday, media quoted a statement by PM Gilani, given to China’s Peoples Daily Online, stating that Generals Kayani and […]
The twists and turn on memo issue seems to be far from over. With every passing day the revelations, counter revelations as well as stake holders of this issue are not only increasing, but their magnitude has become alarming. With Pakistan’s opposition under Mian Nawaz taking this matter to supreme court, it seems that this […]
It’s what the wise always warned about, best kept secrets from spouse or the house are bound to expire, and so it did. But strangely it’s not the secret itself but its architects who are being sought. Like a fuse attached to an explosive dump, the memo has ignited slowly but is undoubtedly travelling toward […]
Makhdoom Shah Mehmood Qureshi, former Foreign Minister and Senior PPP leader, has resigned from the membership of Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP). He has also resigned from his seat in National Assembly. Qureshi is rumoured to join Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf soon. If he does that, it will certainly strengthen PTI in Southern Punjab and parts of Sindh […]
- Karim Mombani: Believe me this news is a hoax and is still prevai...
- rani pari: Ya I have also seen a horror house in wah cantt .....
- marem: wash with manzil 7 times water, drink 1 glass befo...
- Hassan: I know right? That's exactly what was going in mi...
- aamir: Salam mje hamzad k bary me mukamal malomat chahiye...
- Solomon: Damn man. That was savage. Impressed....
- Zeeshan: I didn't believe in any such thing but then there...
- Sarmad osmany: My name is sarmad it means the ever living and li...
- All Children Killed In Peshawar School Attack Were Boys: Why Media not telling this? January 21, 2015
- The Underlying Agenda Of Feminists And What Feminism Truly Stands For October 19, 2014
- How MQM destroyed Karachi and the Urdu Speaking Mohajirs June 8, 2014
- 15 Reasons Why Gender Equality Does Not Exist April 18, 2015
- Top 10 Signs Of Having An Abusive Wife February 23, 2015
- Gender Pay Gap Is Non-Existent And The Myth Should Be Dispelled August 28, 2014
- Dowry Deaths Of Men Far Exceed Those Of Women – Why Is The Indian Media Silent? December 30, 2014
- Open Letter To Malala Yousufzai August 13, 2014
- Ideas2016: Annual International Defence Exhibition And Seminar at Karachi Expo Center November 21, 2016
- Karachi crumbles as the rain pours August 6, 2016
- Evolution of Fashion in Pakistan April 30, 2016
- How to beat the heatwave: Save yourself and others from effects of heatstroke April 22, 2016
- Best Online Shopping Stores in Lahore March 19, 2016
- Decay of the Educational System February 25, 2016
- Pakistan Airways registered as PIA selloff becomes imminent February 21, 2016
- A year after Army Public School Peshawar Massacre December 17, 2015