At least half of the candidates who have submitted their nomination papers for Election 2013 are non-taxpayers or tax defaulters. As reported by Ansar Abbasi in the News, almost 4,000 out of the 8,000 candidates, whose nomination papers had been scanned and scrutinised by the Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP), do not pay any income […]
Tag Archives | ANP
Who are the Namaloom Afraad (Unidentified People) in Karachi? Who are these Men Invisible that roam freely around the city, killing, looting, and plundering as they wish? Can our free and mighty Media respond to that? کراچی کے نامعلوم افراد کون ہیں ؟
ANP, the ruling party of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province, and Jamat-e-Islami, the leading opposition party, have jointly announced the name of Justice (retd) Tariq Parvez Khan as Caretaker Chief Minister of the province. Khyber Pakhtunkhwa became the first province of Pakistan to come forward and announce the Caretaker Chief Executive. Political leaders in rest of the […]
The Corps Commander of Pakistan Army are finally concerned about the dire law and order situation in Karachi, the financial hub and business nerve center of Pakistan. COAS General Kayani met President Zardari yesterday to express the concern of Armed forces, and apparently “advising” the President to do more. The meeting between Zardari and Kayani […]
Bashir Bilour, a senior ANP leader, was killed in an alleged suicide blast in Qisa Khawani Bazar, Peshawar today. Tehreek Taliban Pakistan accepted the responsibility of attack that left at least 8 dead and scores injured. Bashir Ahmad Bilour was a member of the provincial assembly of KhyberPakhtunkhwa and Senior Minister for Local Government and […]
Yesterday I did some loud thinking about Imran Khan’s claim of starting a civil disobedience campaign, and PTI’s peace march to Waziristan. I was wondering if PTI should do the same for Karachi, to protest against the recent wave of killings and chaos. [blackbirdpie url=”https://twitter.com/kashaziz/status/268777510261633024″] And, I got all sorts of reactions. [blackbirdpie url=”https://twitter.com/maniiminhas/status/268778337286107137″] [blackbirdpie […]
With extortion in Karachi at its peak, people of all walks and segments of society are being forced to pay to live and work in Karachi. Bhatta and Parchi are most audible words in Karachi these days. Traders get bullets in mail, their homes and shops are attacked with grenades and their lives are constantly […]
Who wants Muhajir Sooba (or Mohajir Sooba, depends on how you pronounce it) in Karachi? Who did the wall chalking in favour of it? who is massing protesters with play cards and pamphlets about Muhajir Sooba? (happened so far in MQM occupied areas) If MQM is not behind this wave of Muhajir Sooba khappay demands, […]
MQM started its political career as Muhajir Qaumi Movement and later transformed in Muttahida Qaumi Movement, apparently aspiring to become a national level party. However, it seems that MQM is returning to its Muhajir roots – as evident from recent talks of a Muhajir Sooba (Muhajir Province). Following picture is published by Daily Jang which […]
During a history discussion some years back, I along with some dumb minds (Of course my buddies can’t be different than me) got stuck on a disturbing note. We were trying to figure out what lead Mr Liaquat Ali Khan to ditch looming Soviet/ Russian offer for partnership in place of Uncle Sam. Of course […]
- Solomon: Damn man. That was savage. Impressed....
- Zeeshan: I didn't believe in any such thing but then there...
- Sarmad osmany: My name is sarmad it means the ever living and li...
- Abdullah: Salman are you illuminati??...
- Kirat: Hi I am Kirat and I think some one had done magic ...
- Shaheer: Yeah I knew that house which is close to Fatima ho...
- Syma: I have expired nic but my nicop is valid. Is it ...
- SABINA ARIF: i want to apply for primary teacher in your school...
- All Children Killed In Peshawar School Attack Were Boys: Why Media not telling this? January 21, 2015
- The Underlying Agenda Of Feminists And What Feminism Truly Stands For October 19, 2014
- How MQM destroyed Karachi and the Urdu Speaking Mohajirs June 8, 2014
- 15 Reasons Why Gender Equality Does Not Exist April 18, 2015
- Dowry Deaths Of Men Far Exceed Those Of Women – Why Is The Indian Media Silent? December 30, 2014
- Wali Babar murder case: 2 death sentences, 4 life imprisonment awarded to MQM target killers March 2, 2014
- Mystery of the Indian Head Shake Is Finally Solved March 3, 2014
- Asia Cup 2014: The Day Shahid Afridi made Bangladeshi Girls Cry March 5, 2014
- Karachi crumbles as the rain pours August 6, 2016
- Evolution of Fashion in Pakistan April 30, 2016
- How to beat the heatwave: Save yourself and others from effects of heatstroke April 22, 2016
- Best Online Shopping Stores in Lahore March 19, 2016
- Decay of the Educational System February 25, 2016
- Pakistan Airways registered as PIA selloff becomes imminent February 21, 2016
- A year after Army Public School Peshawar Massacre December 17, 2015
- Ishtiaq Ahmed, author of 800 books of children fiction, passed away in Karachi November 18, 2015