How to break Black Magic

Dear brothers and sisters,

I am getting sick and tired of seeing the number of people affected by black magic and ruining their lives. The problem is not in getting affected, but in not being able to find a cure and someone to explain the details. If i had believed in this stuff earlier and had known some of the details im going to present i would not have gone through unimaginable misery.

I know there are a lot of good people out there who will present you with cures but some of them are lengthy and some are complicated. I will present you with a simple cure and then the precautions. Before knowing the cure you must understand that black magic is powerless, i repeat powerless. It only becomes big if we allow it.

- Take a glass of water
- Recite darood sharif 11 times
- Recite bismillah hir rahmaan nir raheem 487 times
- Recite darood sharif 11 times (again)
- Blow 3 times on water and drink (Or give to someone affected to drink)

If you see bright whiteness then it means that the magic got extinguished. Just like water extinguishes fire.

Now some precautions:

Recite 3 quls (the last 3 surahs of the quran) and blow on yourself any time in the morning and ALSO before you sleep. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT. Do not miss out on this. PLEASE do this DAILY.

ALSO recite the kalmah 100 times everyday and ayatul kursi as much as possible.

Black magic is a disease which affects you according to the condition of the soul. Just like a disease will affect you according to the condition of your immune system. A weak soul increases the damage of black magic. Please stay away from sins as much as you can and pray 5 times a day. Read the Quran and do zikr of Allah. Try to adopt an islamic lifestyle. This will strengthen the soul immensely.

Some teenagers are addicted to filth the internet. (P***N and Mas*****tion). Until sometime back i used to think its because they have a dirty mind but this is not so. I cannot tell you the number of people who send questions to ulama and mufti hazrat around the age of 13-25 involved in this filth saying they are addicted and they want a way out. I know one person addicted to this. After learning about what i have written above he implemented it and alhamdulillah he tells me now that it has caused awesome change in his life. An increased sexual urge is a direct result of black magic. When i first read it somewhere i said to myself “What nonsense” but that is not the case.

Other symptoms include unnecessary daily fights between husband and wife, a painful heaviness on the heart, feeling breathless, constant bad dreams, rapid hair loss, sudden loss of interest in studies, inability to get married despite having good qualities, inability to control anger etc.

For more information on black magic please read my other 2 posts. I want to thank Allah for ridding me of Black Magic and Chowrangi.com for being a means of me being able to convey this to you.

1,236 Responses to How to break Black Magic

1. farheen November 19, 2012 at 4:35 pm #

@farie….mohammad yusha can help you on this matter…but unfortunetly he leaves this website…
    you can find him on linkedin mail.may be he reply.

2. farie November 16, 2012 at 3:43 am #

can i speak to someone who can cure my problem of black magic on the phone?

3. Zehra November 6, 2012 at 12:47 pm #

Dear Zubair, can i have ur number or e-mail address?

4. Zubair Ahmed November 3, 2012 at 2:21 am #

Sometimes a strong Black Magic stuck over soul and body of the Human. You can’t get rid so easily. In these sort of Cases, a Black Magic get breakup with another Black Magic method. As I’m an expert person in Black magic, and unfortunately do this bad things from a couple of years just because this was my hobby but now its my profession.

I never try to meet anyone neither to grab money from innocent people, because I know one day I will have to die and I have to answer the Al Mighty Allah what I have did when I was alive.

If any Women are infected from Black Magic, please e-mail me your problem and I will give you the perfect suggestion to break it up. You do not need to pay anything to me and not need to meet me, I will never meet you at any cost.

5. adeel November 2, 2012 at 1:26 pm #

I Love one girl so much that I can’t live my life without her. And now I am watching her family is making her forcefully marrying someone else and her Nikah just happened in front of my eyes. Even though I am having each n everything of the girl and if showed that to a groom family would have stopped or interupted her marriage but I thought not to do so that because it will not just keep her away from me but will spoil her family reputation. She hasn’t done Rukhsati yet and only done Nikah. My friend suggested me to go for a black magic and than She will be yours and you will get her back. He said doing black magic for a good cause is not Haram. So my Question is shall I go for it to get her back in my life and Is the black magic really works ?

6. farheen October 9, 2012 at 12:58 pm #

thanking you for the reply .i will do this..inshaAllah …All;ah will cure me….i have done the method of 487 times bismilllah ur rehman nir rahemm…i didnt feel anything like extinguishing….i will do again…thanks..Allah bless you….Ameen

7. Mohammad Yusha October 4, 2012 at 10:30 pm #

Dear Farheen, one method is to recite Manzil 3 times in a row and then blow on water 3 times before drinking. Also, please sprinkle Manzil water everywhere in your house daily. Furthermore, please recite Surah Jinn once and blow on yourself 3 times. Wish you the best of health and quick recovery from black magic.

Best Regards.

8. farheen October 3, 2012 at 5:04 pm #

im 25 yr …and i have this black magic on me …from last year..my older sister got married …after then this problem get started…her husband is effected…tooo. and her sis died in this case..i saw…bad and dirty dreams.i got hypothyrodism…last year…and many things happened with me …which is done in black magic…my brother in law gave me taweez made by his mureed.i wore it for some months…im now in jeddah bt getting since last year…i didnt got any proposal..my father is also affected…………i read manzil in mornig ang blow it on water and drink water and also put on my head and face….
    i got acne and and my face was very clear and fair but from last year my face is dull sometime and acne continues…i live in karachi but i never get acne before…i saw dead bodies in dreams ,,,my grandmother which is died 7 yrs before…my cousin also who got death last year…she also have this problem bt no one cares her …as her family is poor also…
    im reading manzil from 5 months…bt whenever i sleep without wuzu or sometimes sleep breaks or again i ggot slep ..i effected by bad dreams..i read alll duas…subah shaam askaar..last 2 ayats of surah al baqra every night before sleep…bt i didnt get proper sleep…im much in tension…i feel i,ll got death in some months…i have all signs of black magic…till2nd stage of black magic…..i dont believe on taweez or going any mazaar………..i just want to cure by pure ayats of quran..which is in shiraa.thanks for your……..method i will try this also…….may Allah bless upon you…Ameen

9. Mohammad Yusha July 26, 2012 at 2:40 am #

اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ عَلَى مُحَمَّدٍ وَعَلَى آلِ مُحَمَّدٍ
    كَمَا صَلَّيْتَ عَلَى إِبْرَاهِيمَ وَعَلَى آلِ إِبْرَاهِيمَ
    .إِنَّكَ حَمِيدٌ مَجِيدٌ
    اللَّهُمَّ بَارِكْ عَلَى مُحَمَّدٍ، وَعَلَى آلِ مُحَمَّدٍ
    كَمَا بَارَكْتَ عَلَى إِبْرَاهِيمَ وَعَلَى آلِ إِبْرَاهِيمَ
    .إِنَّكَ حَمِيدٌ مَجِيدٌ

O Allah, let Your Blessings come upon Mohammad and the family of Mohammad, as you have blessed Ibrahim and his family. Truly, You are Praiseworthy and Glorious. Allah, bless Mohammad and the family of Mohammad, as you have blessed Ibrahim and his family. Truly, You are Praiseworthy and Glorious.

ALLAHUMMA SALLI ALA MOHAMMAD WA ALA AALI MOHAMMAD, KAMAA SALLAITA ALA IBRAHIM WA ALA AALI IBRAHIM INNAKA HAMIDUM MAJID. ALLAHUMMA BAARIK ALA MOHAMMAD WA ALA AALI MOHAMMAD KAMAA BAARAKTA ALA IBRAHIM WA ALA AALI IBRAHIMA INNAKA HAMIDUM MAJID.

10. mauro July 25, 2012 at 5:47 pm #

Durood Sharief please can some one translate it for me