Sexual freedom of women is being maniacally propagated under the banner of ‘women empowerment’. Women having casual sex, one-night stands, multiple sexual relationships, affairs, etc, and then getting pregnant and aborting fetuses has become a norm these days. Women want freedom without responsibility, not realizing that poor choices come with consequences, without accepting that with […]
Archive | World RSS feed for this section
The civil war in Yemen has escalated into a full fledged regional war. The uprising of Zaidi Shia Houthi rebels against Sunni president Abd Rabbu Mansour Hadi, who took reigns as a transient president after the ouster of the dictator Ali Abdullah Saleh, has pushed the country to the brink. As the ground situation turned […]
If spine-chilling details of torture at Guantanamo Bay and Abu Ghraib were not enough, we heard about the gruesome torture of innocent detainees in Bagram prison and the infamous CIA torture report, and now yet another grisly account of the horror faced by Afghan detainess, including children, is described in a recently published report, revealed […]
A Man Is Arrested Every 3 Minutes In A False Allegation Of Dowry Harassment In India, under IPC section 498A, a woman can accuse a man of dowry harassment, with little evidence, if any, and destroy his life, career, and reputation. This has led to chaos in Indian families and a very high rate of […]
Since the twin tower attacks on 9/11 in 2001, the U.S. launched a spurious war on terror, costing Pakistan a total of $102.5 billion in a course of 13 years (Source). An imperialistic and racist apartheid state like the U.S. has not only terrorized and killed innocent civilians in Pakistan, but also financially hampered them. […]
Imagine your father, brother, or son locked up illegally in a prison, handcuffed, given food you would not feed dogs, your face shoved in a bucket full of feces, beaten daily with rods, whipped with cables and chains, facing complete isolation, accused of being a terrorist with no trail or charges, with no hope of […]
Since decades, feminists have been oppressing women to join the workforce who were otherwise very happy in the comfort, peace, and security of their homes. Feminists have taken away women’s choice of work inside or outside the home through systematic and strategic brainwashing. Still not satisfied, the modus operandi of feminists came into full effect […]
Innocent Iraqi civilians inside Abu Ghraib prison were tortured by U.S. soldiers in a manner too difficult to describe. They were tortured, sodomized, electrocuted, urinated on, deprived of food and water, forced to hold painful positions for hours, and attacked by dogs. Women were humiliated and raped on a daily basis. Their screams were muffled […]
President Barack Obama, a dictator and a war criminal, had initiated drone attacks on civilians in the North Waziristan region of Pakistan, not so much as to kill but to terrorize hundreds of thousands of people, who ended up traumatized, living in constant fear of death. Cases of severe stress and depression were common, as […]
The irony is, the global war on terror is waged by the biggest terrorist itself, the United States of America. For money, oil, and power, the U.S. has systematically and strategically murdered and maimed Muslims in many countries since decades. The U.S. government has then put in millions of dollars to distort news and manipulate […]
- Solomon: Damn man. That was savage. Impressed....
- Zeeshan: I didn't believe in any such thing but then there...
- Sarmad osmany: My name is sarmad it means the ever living and li...
- Abdullah: Salman are you illuminati??...
- Kirat: Hi I am Kirat and I think some one had done magic ...
- Shaheer: Yeah I knew that house which is close to Fatima ho...
- Syma: I have expired nic but my nicop is valid. Is it ...
- SABINA ARIF: i want to apply for primary teacher in your school...
- All Children Killed In Peshawar School Attack Were Boys: Why Media not telling this? January 21, 2015
- The Underlying Agenda Of Feminists And What Feminism Truly Stands For October 19, 2014
- How MQM destroyed Karachi and the Urdu Speaking Mohajirs June 8, 2014
- 15 Reasons Why Gender Equality Does Not Exist April 18, 2015
- Dowry Deaths Of Men Far Exceed Those Of Women – Why Is The Indian Media Silent? December 30, 2014
- Wali Babar murder case: 2 death sentences, 4 life imprisonment awarded to MQM target killers March 2, 2014
- Mystery of the Indian Head Shake Is Finally Solved March 3, 2014
- Asia Cup 2014: The Day Shahid Afridi made Bangladeshi Girls Cry March 5, 2014
- Karachi crumbles as the rain pours August 6, 2016
- Evolution of Fashion in Pakistan April 30, 2016
- How to beat the heatwave: Save yourself and others from effects of heatstroke April 22, 2016
- Best Online Shopping Stores in Lahore March 19, 2016
- Decay of the Educational System February 25, 2016
- Pakistan Airways registered as PIA selloff becomes imminent February 21, 2016
- A year after Army Public School Peshawar Massacre December 17, 2015
- Ishtiaq Ahmed, author of 800 books of children fiction, passed away in Karachi November 18, 2015